Are you missing your favourite TV serials or episodes?
Majority of the youth love to watch TV series but due to a heavy work schedule and busy with work life they aren’t able to watch it. However, we are here with the solution, Cloud TV APK is the application which lets you watch your favourite episodes and channels on the way. It let you stream your favourite series on your devices. You can easily watch your series anywhere without any interruption.
What is Cloud TV?
Cloud TV app is an excellent application to watch more than 100 channels on your android device. You can watch most of your favourite TV channels free of cost, you don’t need to pay a single penny. It is one of the best TV streaming application. Cloud tv presents you different tv shows in 8 different languages like English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Arabic, Indian, French and Japanese. All the channels are available in high definition quality with the cloud APK.
The app isn’t restricted to the Android only, and is also available for the different operating system like IOS, Windows, Kodi etc. Cloud Tv app is not available on google play store, but it is available on other websites. Since many of the users are not able to find it on Google, we are sharing with you the entire process on how to download Cloud TV app for your device.
Key Features of Cloud TV App :
- Cloud Tv App for Android comes with the simple user interface.
- Bookmarks movies to watch it later easily.
- Don’t require any sign-up and register process, install and enjoy all the features of the app.
- The app has various categories of Tv Shows.
- It has different servers in case any server goes down you can switch it on other servers without any problem.
- HD movies and tv shows for free.
- Cloud Tv Is entirely free you don’t need to pay anything.
Cloud tv app has more than 800 TV channels from all over the world. Anyone can enjoy watching these channels without the need of having a TV box or aerial as long as one has a stable internet connection. Some channels may be restricted due to geographical location or indolent due to poor connectivity, but most of them are free to watch.
For Singapore viewers, there is a Toggle application that one can download and install to watch live TV channels – Channel 5, 8, U, Suria, Vasantham, okto and Channel NewsAsia (Does not work for Xiaomi as it requires Google Services).
- An apk for Cloud TV that can be downloaded free from here (For Xiaomi TV).
- Android device with Android OS version 2.2 and above.
- An excellent Internet that can support speed up to 2 Mbps.
Is Streaming Free?
Cloud TV features with lots of channels, it has many free channels to watch, but some are premium channels for which you have to pay to watch them. New users can try the premium channels for three days free of cost, after that you have to pay fees according to the plan you choose based on 3 months to 1 year period. The maximum the subscription pack, the more discount you will get. You can pay the premium service amount via Alipay, Paypal or Credit card payment.
Record Your Favourite Shows:
Cloud TV app brings the great feature of recording your favourite shows and streaming videos in the premium or paid channels using individual built-in players. Most of the TVs or Tv boxes do not have this built-in player. Free streaming and TV channels are not recordable.
Stable TV Streaming:
Not every channel is, but most of the local channels like Channel 5, 8, Okto etc. are good for watching. Normally, the channels are ordered according to the viewing quality; the better quality channels are always located at the front. There is a folder named as “favourite” to let viewers list there frequently viewed channels in the same folder.
The premium or paid channels are usually better in playback quality. Viewers can also check the quality before getting the premium pack on trial period of 3 days.
CLOUD TV APK DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID:
Cloud TV apk is not available on google play store because of some reasons. Most people get stuck in how to download cloud Tv apk for their Android device. So here is the step by step guide to download the app.
Note:- For running cloud tv apk you must have the Android 4.0 or above. If you don’t have Android 4.0, you need to Download MX player from google play store.
Step 1:- If you are Downloading any third party application, you must have to enable the “UNKNOWN SOURCES” in your android device.
For allowing the unknown sources, go to Settings of your Android device. After that go to the security section and allow the Unknown Sources as mentioned below.
Setting > Security > Privacy > Enable “UNKNOWN SOURCES”.
Step 2:- As you are done with enabling the unknown sources. Now Download Cloud Tv apk from the below link.
DOWNLOAD CLOUD TV APK
Step3:- Now you have successfully downloaded the Cloud TV app. Next locate the file location and click the install button. Agree on the terms and condition and just hit the install button.
You have successfully downloaded the app. If you are still facing some unknown errors, you can comment below with your questions. We will surely come back with an appropriate solution.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can the premium channels be tried for free?
New users can go for a free trial of the premium channel in “FREE Premium TV”.
2) Where to pay for the subscriptions?
In the “Market” of the homepage
3) How to pay for a subscription?
By the app inside purchase, four kinds of payment modes in total are available. After ordering channel packages, the payment buttons appear on the right: Alipay, Paypal, Credit card.
4) How about the price of the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan package?
The present price is in the grace period, 29.94 yuan per month, 83.94 yuan for 3 months, and the annual fee is 289.68 yuan.
5) If it opens up immediately after payment?
After buying the premium subscription of the, it opens up immediately. If transfer by Alipay on PC, it needs to inform to open the account manually.
6) The billing period?
It’s for a minimum of 30 days to 1 year time period. For example, opening up for one month from March 1st, 2013, the deadline is March 30th, 2013. The rest can be done in the same manner.
7) Why do some free channels cannot be watched?
Mostly it happens due to geographical limitation, and users beyond the limited region cannot watch.
8) Why can the paid users not watch the paid channels?
It is mainly due to the following three reasons:
- Users do not watch in the right place. Watch in the “My Subscription” instead of the “Market” (paid channels market). Please see Point 3.
- Maybe the default player doesn’t match with the device. The built-in player default is H/W+ decoder. You can change it to H/W decoder or S/W decoder in the “menu”/ “Settings” in the home page.
- Network Problem: The bandwidth of paid channels requires 2 – 4 Mbps, even higher regarding the HD channels. We recommend that users should try the premium channels in “FREE Premium TV” to check if they are played smoothly before the payment.
- Other reasons: If it still cannot be watched, please uninstall the Cloud TV app, and then reset or restore the factory settings of the device.
9) Can the channels be recorded?
At present, premium channels are available to record by the built-in player. However, free channels cannot be recorded.
Cloud Tv apk for Android is a fantastic free streaming app for watching online tv shows and movies. You can easily watch any TV show without spending any penny from your pocket. After installing the Cloud Tv apk for android you won’t require to search for any TV show on Youtube or Google anymore. Give it a try and do let us know if you face any issues or difficulty with the app in the comment section.